Benefits of TIRA-SA Membership
- Benefits to the counsellor (Facilitator):
- You are part of a community where you can share your challenges, develop your skills, and obtain mentorship and emotional support from people who are on the same journey as you are and who understand the Southern African context and cultures. This is accomplished through forums, seminars, newsletters etc.
- A source of clients through references from other counsellors who know and trust you, and the TIRASA web site.
- Discounts for certain events.
- Benefits to the wider TIRA-SA community:
- You can share your lessons learnt and help others with their challenges.
- You can point clients to counsellors who are better located and/or have the appropriate specialised skills and experience – e.g. someone who is good at working with children.
- You contribute to strengthening TIRASA’s profile, which enables TIRASA to negotiate on behalf of members with other organisations.
The standard membership fee is R500 per year, renewed annually on the month when a member joined TIRA-SA.
Membership Application Form
Acc holder: TIRASA
Branch code: 250655
Cheque/Current Account No: 6288 7445 768
Entering the correct reference is important so we can link your payment to your membership
Reference: Membership Number+Invoice Number Eg “RET002 INV0000345”
Initials+Surname + Invoice Number e.g. “FJ Retief INV0000345”